The minimum duration of the programme is two (2) semesters + one (1) special semester or one (1) year and the maximum duration is eight (8) semesters or four (4) years.
The modules are assessed by examination and/or assignments and project work. Lectures are usually conducted during evening hours and weekend to cater students who are working full-time.
• Development Economics & Planning
• Property Law & Institutional Framework
• Property Finance & Investment Analysis
• Property Development Process
• Property Market Research & Marketing
• Valuation & Investment Appraisal
• Research Methodology
• Research Project
• Corporate Real Estate
• Real Estate Project Management
• Sustainable real estate