The Centre For Sustainable Urban Planning & Real Estate (SUPRE) is a centre of research at University Malaya whose vision is to ‘become a world renowned research centre for the advancement of knowledge in urban planning and real estate management’
- Facilitate and provide postgraduate education in relevant areas.
- Provide advice and consultancy for management and policy decisions on sustainable development of housing and environment.
- Publish and disseminate research outputs in journals, monographs and bulletins.
- To discuss the latest advances in the field of urban and regional planning, as well as to seek and highlight developments in managerial strategies and assessment tools for policy and decision makers.
- To conduct a research on property managment issues.
- To lead in urban planning and real estate research, development and commercialization, education and training in Malaysia.
- To become a world renowned research centre for the advancement of knowledge in urban planning and real estate management.
To advance knowledge by focusing on research in urban planning and real estate management that have impact on the property development.
- ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR DR. NOOR ROSLY HANIF
- ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR DR. NAZIATY MOHD YAACOB
- ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR DR. SR ANUAR BIN ALIAS
- ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR DR. Gs. ROSILAWATI ZAINOL
- DR. YASMIN MOHD ADNAN